Extreme Executioners .eXe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Organized Chaos 2009

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Organized Chaos 2009 Empty Organized Chaos 2009 Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:21 am

kingovscots

ok every one the orginized chaos is back 12vs12 its 12 euros clans vs 12 us clans but its all going to be played on the 24 player server in london, with some quirks the 3 maps are orbital debris, excavated, confrontation.
if there is strong enough support there can be one map changed but only if enough people vote on pub to have it changed, the date is not actualy set yet first i have to see when people can be availible so please tell me when sat and sun seem to be a good time for me prob about 10pm uk tiime onwards.

2Organized Chaos 2009 Empty Re: Organized Chaos 2009 Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:21 am

kingovscots

http://www.pubgamingclan.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1770

3Organized Chaos 2009 Empty Re: Organized Chaos 2009 Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Cryhavoc

Cryhavoc
Admin

King!! haven't seen you on in a while!

4Organized Chaos 2009 Empty Re: Organized Chaos 2009 Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:48 pm

Cryhavoc

Cryhavoc
Admin

Not sure what this means to the 12v12 but if you follow the link King provided, his last post is a request to delete...

5Organized Chaos 2009 Empty Re: Organized Chaos 2009 Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:44 am

kingovscots

Cryhavoc wrote:Not sure what this means to the 12v12 but if you follow the link King provided, his last post is a request to delete...

right we have 3 or 4 weeks for this event, i am trying to arrange i presume the 2 stock maps are going to be torlan and floodgate, still not sure on the 2 custom yet but the sooner people give me a idea the sooner we can start to practise them, if some of you could go and give the server a try to see who plays better and more comfortable, then we can start to get you acustomed to playing on there, i mean i played with a 200 ping but still kicked your asses most of the time lol, this is about us having fun guys, lets do that please, i will post this message on all the other forums so everyone can start to see who is best to play on the uk london server and who is not, i will also talk to the euro guys to come on and just randomly play with you, if you want to download the customs i have on that server, goto epic forum there from there if you want me to add some more maps please give me a shout and where to find em.
this is the 24 uk server ip

there will also be playing on the us server too, but if we are strong both sides we have a chance. but we need a euro side.

ok i was away for a couple of weeks but i am back, ok i am going to be orginizing this and need people to come and play we will be orginising team a and team b, yes there are going to be 48 people playing if everyone wants to play at the same time,also go and speak to infra if pos or hinter,we need to get this right but most importantly i need a good strong euro side that is what i am concentrating on.

6Organized Chaos 2009 Empty Re: Organized Chaos 2009 Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:23 am

kingovscots

as some of you may, or may not know, i am arranging a 12vs12 x2, that means there will be 2 matches played at the same time on different servers, one on the uk pub server the other on the us server, there will be 4 maps played, 2 custom 2 stock maps, i will be posting on all other clan sites and also asking the warfare chiefs or a representative one or two to come and discuss times maps and when practise can be arranged, so we have good strats and are well prepared and also who is better suited to play on the uk server, because i know some of you have ping issues, its not always how good you are whats important is how good a team player you are

anyway hope to see you, the sooner we get this meeting sorted the sooner we can get on with business and our business is war.........

7Organized Chaos 2009 Empty Re: Organized Chaos 2009 Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:54 am

kingovscots

i will be on sat and sun between 9pm-1am both days, vent detials are as follows

ip.....uk.clanwarz.com

8Organized Chaos 2009 Empty Re: Organized Chaos 2009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:11 am

kingovscots

ok 5pm new york time 10pm uk time we will talk sat if thats ok with you.......

9Organized Chaos 2009 Empty Re: Organized Chaos 2009 Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:22 pm

kingovscots

i need to take a rain check on the meeting just know, i just need to get a date from my guys ok, thanks for your patients.

10Organized Chaos 2009 Empty Re: Organized Chaos 2009 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:15 pm

commiecat

commiecat
Clan Member

kingovscots wrote:i need to take a rain check on the meeting just know, i just need to get a date from my guys ok, thanks for your patients.

Just Xfire me a few hours before the meeting and I'll try to attend. I'm totally up for another NA/EU match.

http://www.tonyandcolleen.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]