Extreme Executioners .eXe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Guys

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello Guys Empty Hello Guys Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:14 pm

pub.ut99vet

pub.ut99vet

Hello guys:

I just want to come and check you guys out, I didn't know this was Cryhavoc's Clan so I am here to pimp it.

By the way sorry for the scrim last night, everyone kinda in a hurry, that mess up a bit the scrim, apologies for that.

I was inactive from the clan and gaming for a year due business reasons, well, I am finally back to help and pimp our UT3 team and servers, please count us for more scrims and ut3 time, my idea is to have the team busy and playing all the time, so hope to see you guys soon again for scrims and fun.

Forums look nice too, good job guys,

<3

VET

«púß°ut99vet*
www.pubgamingclan.com
Hello Guys Vetsig

http://www.pubgamingclan.com

2Hello Guys Empty Re: Hello Guys Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:00 pm

commiecat

commiecat
Clan Member

pub.ut99vet wrote:Hello guys:

I just want to come and check you guys out, I didn't know this was Cryhavoc's Clan so I am here to pimp it.

By the way sorry for the scrim last night, everyone kinda in a hurry, that mess up a bit the scrim, apologies for that.

I was inactive from the clan and gaming for a year due business reasons, well, I am finally back to help and pimp our UT3 team and servers, please count us for more scrims and ut3 time, my idea is to have the team busy and playing all the time, so hope to see you guys soon again for scrims and fun.

Forums look nice too, good job guys,

<3

VET

«púß°ut99vet*
www.pubgamingclan.com

I think a lot of people have taken some time off so no worries -- glad you're back! Thanks to PUB for the scrim as well and we'd definitely be up for some regular scrims with PUB weekly or bi-weekly.

Drop us a line here or on Xfire (i'm commiecat on there). These forums might look dead but the super-secret clan members section is where most of our posts are. Smile

http://www.tonyandcolleen.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum