Extreme Executioners .eXe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ed says hi

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ed says hi Empty Ed says hi Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:09 am

Ed-Chile

Ed-Chile
Clan Member

Hi guys, I know some of you, others not much, as you know im from Chile, and thats why my english isnt really good. I want to give my apologies for what happenned today, i really wanted to play that game =(.
Well, about me, im usually on x-fire and now in vent, i can't talk too much as i would, or sometimes i dont understand what people says cause the language. I just need some training. (plz, dont speak to me too fast and i can understand u).
I think im relatively good in warfare, but obviously not as Commiecat or Cryhavoc. I use large range weapons usually because my ping, always in 200 ms, but i learned how to play with that.
In game i get nodes, and sometimes i die too much, i like when team is getting a node im waiting for attack in the next, so oponents will respawn far away and we can go faster the way to core (or save ours). Im good running orb too, and intercepting enemy orbs. Finally i think im good atacking core.
Acurate works arent for me, sniper, bender gunner, neither very good with the big cars, im the worst with the levi.

Thats all about me, sorry if i wrote something wrong or confusedly, i repeat my apologies, tomorrow i will call my isp, for when you want.

See ya!

2Ed says hi Empty Re: Ed says hi Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:49 am

commiecat

commiecat
Clan Member

welcome ed!

we compete on the ladder hosted by fraggednation.com. the new warfare season starts this weekend so there will be more opportunities to scrimmage since teams will want practice.

hopefully there will be something lined up with PUB tonight so you can try a few different roles. we could always use orb runners. Smile

glad to have you aboard and see you around!

http://www.tonyandcolleen.com/

3Ed says hi Empty Re: Ed says hi Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:32 pm

BOSSup.eXe

BOSSup.eXe
Clan Member

Hey Ed! Welcome to the team!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum