Extreme Executioners .eXe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Biggest mistake in UT3 history ......

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Biggest mistake in UT3 history ...... Empty Biggest mistake in UT3 history ...... Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:16 am

Ob4ru|3r

Clan Member

WTF ?!?!?!!?!

WHY I AM TOP 20 ON THE RANKING LIST ?!?!?!?!

As you all should know: I'm a fuckin nub, and way bader then players like SonicDeathKitty or Tricky1, my melee skills are still too bad compared to my 2K4 time (unlike before, i suck on shock) and actually im getting killled as much as i kill someone ...... i mean .... WHY ??!!?!? ELO Rating truelly is useless ......

This ranking list really should be fixed ....... because if strange things like this are happening, i feel confirmed, that the end of the world is approaching .... Its too obvious, that the end is coming, just watch the signs: America will get a black president, some crazy europeans build a "black hole machine" ( ;-) ) in Switzerland, I am Top 20 in UT ranking list ..... We are doomed, WE WILL ALL DIE !!!!!! xD

commiecat

commiecat
Clan Member

Ob4ru|3r wrote:WTF ?!?!?!!?!

WHY I AM TOP 20 ON THE RANKING LIST ?!?!?!?!

As you all should know: I'm a fuckin nub, and way bader then players like SonicDeathKitty or Tricky1, my melee skills are still too bad compared to my 2K4 time (unlike before, i suck on shock) and actually im getting killled as much as i kill someone ...... i mean .... WHY ??!!?!? ELO Rating truelly is useless ......

This ranking list really should be fixed ....... because if strange things like this are happening, i feel confirmed, that the end of the world is approaching .... Its too obvious, that the end is coming, just watch the signs: America will get a black president, some crazy europeans build a "black hole machine" ( ;-) ) in Switzerland, I am Top 20 in UT ranking list ..... We are doomed, WE WILL ALL DIE !!!!!! xD

lol. Elo works in a way that killing highly-ranked people moves you up. Since you play scrims/matches with us, and are usually on the UMG server where all the top warfare players play, you're bound to move up if you play enough.

UMG keeps stats now and you're towards the top in total matches play and total score amassed:
http://www.umgleague.com/ut3stats/top25.php

Don't sell yourself short. Smile

http://www.tonyandcolleen.com/

TiredofthisbetaGAME

TiredofthisbetaGAME

I think the only rank you should worry about is the KD ratio. Thats the only one I really keep track of. I think if you're trully a good player you will kill more then you die. I beleive i'm at a 1.5. So that means I'm mediocre at best cheers

http://www.myspace.com/mylordjesuschrist

Ob4ru|3r

Clan Member

Mhhhh ..... i have a 1.2 KD ...... still not good, but its a "positive" one, and if I keep in mind, that i am just playing on UMG against "monsters" like Tricky1 and other guys with a very nice aim ....... nah, i have to become better xD

BTW: I_am_scared_to_death ! --> #14 !! o_O *lol* ........

Ob4ru|3r

Clan Member

#12 ........ lol!

GObama !!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum