Extreme Executioners .eXe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Halloween!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Halloween!!! Empty Happy Halloween!!! Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:51 pm

itchytriggerfinger

itchytriggerfinger
Clan Member

http://regretfulmorning.com/2009/10/10-naughty-nsfw-pumpkin-pics/

2Happy Halloween!!! Empty Re: Happy Halloween!!! Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:40 am

Ed-Chile

Ed-Chile
Clan Member

hahaha, nice pics.

why sonicdeathkitty appeared just in halloween??

3Happy Halloween!!! Empty Re: Happy Halloween!!! Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:08 pm

BOSSup.eXe

BOSSup.eXe
Clan Member

That's a good question, Ed. I have been playing greed a bit lately, and I noticed sonic on there last week a few times. We greeted, and he had asked if we still played warfare, to which i informed him we were and told him where we're registered, that we're currently No. 1, and that he was missed and we could use him back.

Next thing you know, he shows up on T5K's pub warefare server talking about how he hasn't played the maps in forever. He's still not logging onto X-fire not visited this forum since his departure in May. I'd say sonic coming back to active duty is probably 50/50.

Like a fish, I'm trying to slowly reel him in, while not being too aggressive to scare him off! cyclops

This comes after Noose popping his ugly head up out of nowhere. I spotted Noose a handful of times, but that's fizzled off...

Last time I saw Noose, I saw Greenthumb and Temptress as a matter of fact... It was kind of deja vu-ish! I guess there is life after .eXe.... Must suck though! Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]