Extreme Executioners .eXe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I hope I don't get banned ROFL

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I hope I don't get banned ROFL Empty I hope I don't get banned ROFL Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:46 pm

Wrathchild73

You useless fucks finally got a forum work its about fucking time u useless wankers ROFL.

Had to do too much work to join this shit , Wrath should join automatic with all this register bullshit and activation just a thought. Had FIFA games I was missing cause of this shit.

You are all wankers!!!!!! This is the effect of drinking beer off a gallon container. These stunts are done by professionals, common folk! (meaning YOU) should not try it at home. Fuck that you should try it.

being serious GJ and congrats you finally got this shit working, oh please forgive my vocabulary I have a really foul fucking mouth.

So see you wankers and goo you later.

2I hope I don't get banned ROFL Empty Re: I hope I don't get banned ROFL Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:11 am

Cryhavoc

Cryhavoc
Admin

LOL. Temp ban him!

3I hope I don't get banned ROFL Empty Re: I hope I don't get banned ROFL Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:30 am

Temptress

Temptress
Admin

haha he was drunk I'm trying to give him a LITTLE benefit of the doubt Razz

http://ut3-exe.omgforum.net

4I hope I don't get banned ROFL Empty Re: I hope I don't get banned ROFL Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:43 pm

Dr.Greenthumb

Dr.Greenthumb
Clan Member

this is exactly why weed should be legal. you dont get stupid like that on herb.

5I hope I don't get banned ROFL Empty Re: I hope I don't get banned ROFL Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:49 pm

Temptress

Temptress
Admin

Dr.Greenthumb wrote:this is exactly why weed should be legal. you dont get stupid like that on herb.
lol! ya I know I never did stupid things cuz I was high off weed.. but I sure as hell did things I ain't proud of when I was drunk!

http://ut3-exe.omgforum.net

6I hope I don't get banned ROFL Empty Re: I hope I don't get banned ROFL Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:38 am

kingovscots

oh wrath do u really need to oh my, such foul langauge, control my good man ok your drunkeness but cant you frakin control urself for god sake!!!!
anyway you have to excuse my COMIDANTI, he drunk himself into a stupur, because blue didnt want to go turkey shooting with him, he said: fucking ell blue why the fuck not? blue said cos i aint into that, wrath said yes but it will be fun man, i will shoot and you can gobble. affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum