Extreme Executioners .eXe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

iCTF 1v1 TOURNAMENT!! ~Search and Destroy~

+16
GriT SON!
pwnage
ticktock
paperk
NightMare
BlueCloud
Lawliss
InfoWars
MattCasH
ichokedahos
|moc|Unreal
buzzardvc
spY
SUSHIgirl
Bubbaxm2
layziekow
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

layziekow

layziekow
Clan Member

Date
April 7th, 8th, and 9th

Purpose
IT'S TO HAVE FUN! and of course bring a great show and event to the iCTF community. This also see who has skills when it comes to aiming, dodging, flag running, defending, map knowledge, and most of all, strategy!

Mutators
ABT Mutator 1.3
ZeroPing
AdvancedScoreBoard v0.6 (optional)
No Translocator

Servers
SERVER NAME - LOCATION - PROVIDER

Bubbaxm2's Private Server - New York, Gameservers
.eXe Warfare Private - Chicago, UMG League
THC igCTF Private - Chicago, nuclear fallout servers
<<puB gaming - Chicago, <<puB gaming

Maps
Each player will choose their own map, after both maps are played and a tie occurs, the player with the most captures total from the 2 maps will pick the final map. The tie breaker map CANNOT be a map that was played in that round. Higher seed will have the option to pick second when it comes to map choice. If you would like to request a map, please post a link with the map name.

01] (vp)Fragwhore
    02] Bloxeh2008
    03] ThornsClassic-NAW
    04] Impasse
    05] DukuUT3
    06] Ultra
    07] FastAction-iGib
    08] Sprinta2008
    09] 1on1TrainingDay][
    10] w00tabolous-VF
    11] Stargate
    12] Warlock
    13] Incinerator
    14] BarnBurner
    15] (wLGI)Romra, Moon Station
    16] ExtortionUT3-NM
    17] Teamlifts3
    18] Power

*DukuUT3 and Sprinta2008 has been removed from the map list
*Extortion, Teamlift, and Power have been added!

MAP PACK 1 HERE!!
MAP PACK 2 HERE!!
SEEDING DEMORECS HERE!!
ROUND 1 (part 1) DEMORECS!!
    InfoWars vs Wipes
    ClintBEASTWOOD vs Tib
    GriT SoN vs Bara Kooda
    BlueCloud vs SpecNOps

Registration
Registration opens NOW and ends Wednesday, March 25th @ 11:59pm EST. Please post your name and a way to contact you (via Steam, xfire, or e-mail).

Spectators
Spectators are allowed if both players agree on it. This is a 1v1, spectators and players can be in seperate channels or everyone can be in one channel. A max of 5 spectators will be allowed, each player will be allowed to invite 2 spectators and a clan leader or myself (El Clinto) will be the 5th.

Rules
    A max of 16 players will be allowed (we be lucky to get 16!!)
    1 match point is given when the regulation round has ended
    If the match carries onto OT, a DRAW will be given.
    In the event that the tie breaker ends in a draw, the player with the most cap total from the 3 maps is declare the winner. If both players have the same amount of total cap, both will be eliminated
    No shows = Forfeit
    No Cap Limit
    Time Limit is 10 minutes
    Single Elimination

No map glitches allowed
    Taunt/Fire and Taunt/Mover is not allowed
    Excessive use of voice taunts are not allowed

I would like to clarify that if you lose the first map and the second map ends in a draw, you have lost and will be eliminated! The final match point is 0-1.

*X-Ray Anti-Cheat (XAC)
A few players have brought to my attention that there may be suspicion of botters rising again in the iCTF scene and have suggested that EVERYONE download the latest X-Ray Anti-Cheat software. This will be REQUIREMENT for this tournament and all other organized events. If you are suspicious and someone wants to look at your xray data and it is not uploaded (this could be due to failure to download it, run it, or software have been simply hacked), you could be ban from all future organize matches! If you believe someone is botting, within reasonable doubt, you may request to see that person's data and screenshot, a clan leader or myself will investigate. The X-Ray Anti-Cheat can be found here:

http://www.xraygaming.com/

if you have any questions, feel free to google them Very Happy

Seeding
On Monday, March 30th @ 9:30pm EST we will have an 8 man Deathmatch to determine seedings. *I would like everyone to rally up 10 minutes prior in bubbaxm2's vent. The info is listed below. Once the first set of players are finish, the 2nd set will start. If a player does not show up, he or she will be bottom seed. Seeding will be based on highest kills then least amount of death. The map will be Defiance, 10 minutes time limit, no frag limit.

If you have any comments or suggestions, my Steam ID and xfire id is layziekow. Any complaints please e-mail me at suck-it-the-f-up@yahoo.com Very Happy The iCTF community is slowly growing again, once we have enough people playing again, I'll start a 2v2 or even a 3v3 tourney soon after the Amerika vs Euro match.

*Bubbaxm2's vent info
Hostname/ip: voice.gameservers.com
Port number: 4916
Channel: Tournament

Last edited by layziekow on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:54 am; edited 29 times in total

layziekow

layziekow
Clan Member

Rockst4r, bubbaxm2, and GamerPro dropped out of the tournament

Seeding Bracket

01 Infowars 60/41 defeated ichokedahos, SpecNOps
    05 Lawliss 48/40 defeated twocenst, ClintBEASTWOOD

06 Grit Son 46/57 defeated Bara Kooda, won againist Nightmare by forfeit
    07 buzzardvc 40/32 defeated Matt Ca$h, paperk

both matches will be played, the winner of each will play again later that night to determine the winner. good luck and have fun! (i'm soooooooo pooped...)

Last edited by layziekow on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:18 am; edited 52 times in total

Bubbaxm2

Clan Member

As Clint's biggest fan I would like to be the first to sign up.Smile

SUSHIgirl

SUSHIgirl

5 minute dm map for seeding???? how is that possibly gonna give enough time Very Happy This looks fun although its 1v1 which isnt fun unless your fragging with beastums

layziekow

layziekow
Clan Member

jeez, kow will not allow it! lol. so you gonna sign up sushi? Very Happy all the maps listed here are either small or mid-size maps that gives you a chance to come back. Sushi, I can *coughs* make some *coughs* adjustments so like we can *whispers* be paired up for the tourney, lol jk jk..... Question

Note: I have change the time limit for seeding from 5 to 10 minutes!

spY

spY

ohsnap wtf is this... ? Very Happy i am somewhat aroused at the 1 v 1 and we have 2 3v3 teams forming so CTF is in the future for us Twisted Evil

http://www.thespyproductions.com

buzzardvc

Clan Member

I'm in!

|moc|Unreal

Man I really hate 1 v 1 you should do 2 v 2

http://www.teammoc.clanservers.com/

http://www.teammoc.clanservers.com

layziekow

layziekow
Clan Member

i'll do a 2v2 after this 1v1. the iCTF community is really small and if we manage to get 16 players, a 2v2 or even 3v3 will definitely be a must. i am trying my best to keep the iCTF community alive. as of now, we have a 3v3 iCTF ladder, Amerika vs Euro match and this 1v1 tourney.

ichokedahos

ichokedahos

Alright then hoe im up for it slut, get this shit up homo What a Face Twisted Evil

11iCTF 1v1 TOURNAMENT!! ~Search and Destroy~ Empty Tourney Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:30 am

MattCasH

BANANA!!!!!!!
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
pirat pirat pirat pirat

spY

spY

enuff of the 5 minute notices cow! i need to know about an hour in advance that u want me to play so i can warm up a bit...

this guy geez lol

http://www.thespyproductions.com

InfoWars

I want to join the tourney Very Happy

Lawliss

Count me in th3 tourny.

BlueCloud

Anything for Clint. Right, Sushi?

layziekow

layziekow
Clan Member

thank you all for registering, we're half way there! 8 players to go!

17iCTF 1v1 TOURNAMENT!! ~Search and Destroy~ Empty yo Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:23 am

NightMare

NightMare

Yeah im down.....

xfire: wolf888
UT3: Nightmare393

paperk

Sign me up.

SUSHIgirl

SUSHIgirl

Alrighty im in for the tourney Smile

20iCTF 1v1 TOURNAMENT!! ~Search and Destroy~ Empty I'm in Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:16 pm

ticktock

I'll play it.

pwnage

Sign me up

GriT SON!

im down with gettin my ass handed to me!

SpaZ

iCTF 1v1 TOURNAMENT!! ~Search and Destroy~ 3502x077084722

paperk

rofl

layziekow

layziekow
Clan Member

well we manage to fill up all 16 players slots! you can still register and play ONLY if a player does not show up on the day of the tournament or decide to drop out before the event starts. good luck, have fun, and thank you all for registering! next big event, US vs Europe!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum