Extreme Executioners .eXe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hi Empty hi Tue May 05, 2009 4:31 pm

elebot

Clan Member

do people still play this game?

2hi Empty Re: hi Tue May 05, 2009 6:10 pm

commiecat

commiecat
Clan Member

elebot wrote:do people still play this game?

The expansion pack brought in some people but I'd say that now there's about the same as when you were playing. ClintBEASTWOOD has an insta-CTF ladder that you might be interested in.

How's school going man? Thinking about getting back into UT3? We're on a new ladder now at fraggednation.com. There's a thread about it here somewhere. Got a few more teams than before, including a Euro squad.

Take care and feel free to drop by in Vent or something if you get bored.

http://www.tonyandcolleen.com/

3hi Empty Re: hi Tue May 05, 2009 8:02 pm

layziekow

layziekow
Clan Member

oh you magic turd!! hey elebot! come back and join my insta team =P how ya been!?

4hi Empty Re: hi Wed May 06, 2009 10:38 am

elebot

Clan Member

School is great because I'm all done for the summer! I'd like to join a gib team and get back into competitive play, but I don't believe i will have that sort of time this summer. Right now I'm just trying to kill some time before driving out to california for a summer internship. Once I'm out there I don't plan on spending too much time sitting in front of a comp =/.

I'll be around for a few days to frag in the meantime. I'll be hanging out on vent too. If anyone wants to play just hit me up on xfire and i'll be down!

5hi Empty Re: hi Fri May 08, 2009 10:16 pm

SUSHIgirl

SUSHIgirl

coolness, welcome back to the game for the time being. Sounds nice going to cali and not being in front of puters. See you soon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum