Extreme Executioners .eXe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Promotion ?! xD

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Promotion ?! xD Empty Promotion ?! xD Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:44 am

Ob4ru|3r

Clan Member

Yesterday was the first time, i played on "our" server ...... there was 1 (O.N.E.) player (victim) waitung for a lil bash ....... kinda sad i think.

I think, we should make a bit promotion for it while we are playing on other server ^^

2Promotion ?! xD Empty Re: Promotion ?! xD Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:50 pm

Temptress

Temptress
Admin

This server was never intended to be "another" warfare pub server (not saying people can't go pub it up if they want, it seems to fill up quick when we join Wink ) We just wanted a place we could have practices, scrims, and a server we could all ping good and have good frames on for matches flower

Also I'm not sure what you meant by "I think, we should make a bit promotion for it while we are playing on other server ^^" but if you were talking about advertising the server on UMG that's not allowed there silent Smile

http://ut3-exe.omgforum.net

3Promotion ?! xD Empty Re: Promotion ?! xD Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:20 pm

Ob4ru|3r

Clan Member

Temptress wrote:
Also I'm not sure what you meant by "I think, we should make a bit promotion for it while we are playing on other server ^^" but if you were talking about advertising the server on UMG that's not allowed there silent Smile

Well, you can promote something not as "obvious", that there is an admin who is gonna warn you ;-)

4Promotion ?! xD Empty Re: Promotion ?! xD Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:20 pm

Temptress

Temptress
Admin

Ob4ru|3r wrote:
Temptress wrote:

Well, you can promote something not as "obvious", that there is an admin who is gonna warn you ;-)
I am an admin.. and I'm telling you it's not allowed Cool

http://ut3-exe.omgforum.net

5Promotion ?! xD Empty Re: Promotion ?! xD Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:02 pm

Nòóse

Nòóse
Admin

Ob,

There are rules on many of the forums and public servers about advertising your own server, as well as recruiting players openly. The easiest way to fill up our server is to play in it. If you play in it they will come. I know it is kinda like field of dreams, but every time I am in there fuckin around someone always joins. If I stay long enough more people join. The main reason for our server is to play competition matches. It is listed on the server list, so it is kind of advetised anyway. People will join the server becuase it is a quality server and they will come back again and again. So enjoy the server and play in it...the people will come eventually.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum