Extreme Executioners .eXe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's the newest game .eXe's playing

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here's the newest game .eXe's playing Empty Here's the newest game .eXe's playing Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:49 am

Temptress

Temptress
Admin

There are a few of us that are really getting into this game and we're trying to put together a team for this.. not necessarily .eXe specific.. we'd like to just have folks from all over join up if they have found the love we have for this game... maybe we'll have the UT3 COD5 team! lol! Looking forward to seeing many of you on the battle fields! Very Happy

http://ut3-exe.omgforum.net

Nòóse

Nòóse
Admin

Thanks for posting up the new section to the forum Temp!

We would like to start up a little team for CoD5. Mainly for having fun...atleast in the beginning...and later for pwning. Since our favorite game has little to no community behind it, a few of us have figured it would be a challenge for us to compete in CoD. There is a huge community there and we will not have to face the same teams over and over on a small ladder.

So in Havoc's terms "MAN UP!"

In no way are we planning on giving up on UT, nor is CoD manditory to play. It would be nice to get some team participation, only because it is a very intense and competitve TEAM game.

Well that said I hope everyone has fun!

commiecat

commiecat
Clan Member

Sniper sucks for noobs in public servers. I did okay as rifleman in one match and picked sniper for the next -- big mistake.

lol!

http://www.tonyandcolleen.com/

Ob4ru|3r

Clan Member

Standard-Multiplayer imho ..... im going to play the campaign, but not online .... not another Game with TDM !!!! Sleep

I still felt asleep with CoD4 Multi, so i dont intend to try it with CoD5 again ! Call me, if you intend to build up a TF2 squad bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum